C&J Industries, Inc.
Company Category: Plastics Fabrication & Molding
Plastic Injection Molding and Medical Contract Manufacturing
- Serving these markets: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Industrial, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Consumer.
ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Assurance
We specialize in medical device contract manufacturing: fully automatic assembly, automated parts handling systems, final packaging options that include sterilization, bag sealing, auto-bagging, tray sealing, and custom packaging. We are always up to date on regulations so you don’t have to be. We are not only familiar with leading medical OEM validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ), we also help companies develop their own process validation and DOE protocols.
59 Years of Tooling Excellence
- In-house Mold Design & Build
- 10yr Warranty on any SPI 101 Production Molds Built by C&J Industries
- Prototype & Production Tooling
- Refurbishing Existing Tools
- Small Tooling Services: Assembly Fixtures, Gauges, & Components
27 Engineers – A Team of Industry Experts
- Project Engineers: Your personal contact – precision planning for your exact needs.
- Design Engineers: From Prototype development to testing existing product viability.
- Manufacturing Engineers: Focused on consistent quality while driving down cost.
- Process/Sustaining Engineers: Speed to market – they keep it running smoothly.
100% Invested in your Project
- Full-service contract manufacturing: custom printing, sonic welding, heat staking, laser-etching, semi- and fully automatic assembly, warehouse storage, and varying distribution avenues. If your product requires decorating, mechanical fasteners, special packaging, or something exceptional – we’ve got you covered.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Highpoint Tool and Machine does Precision Machining for the aerospace and oil & gas Industries, using the latest CNC equipment and high technology tooling. We precision machine components to customer designs from stainless steel, inconel, aluminum, titanium, carbon steel, cast iron and engineered resins/plastics. Highpoint’s machining processes are controlled by our registered ISO 9001:2015 and AS:9100 quality systems. Our experience Read more...
As a NADCAP certified supplier, American Tinning & Galvanizing Company (ATG) has been the leader in the corrosion control of metal since 1931 through the use of high-quality chemical processing systems. With a quick turnaround rate, most jobs are in our building for only 48 hours. ATG is the premier choice in corrosion control and the metal finishing industry. ATG Read more...
DISTRIBUPACK is a U.S. based distributor of stock packaging fulfilling both low-volume and high-volume orders for multipurpose jars, containers, sticks, tubes, and accessories, including lids, caps, and more. Our products span a wide variety of popular applications throughout established industries, such as personal care, as well as rising industries, such as CBD balms. If you’re looking to properly package and Read more...
Area Tool & Manufacturing, Inc. was founded on January 19, 1976 by John J. Wehrle and Wayne P. Shumaker. John became sole owner in January 1990. John completed his apprenticeship through Talon, Inc. on November 7, 1966. Since 1976, Area Tool & Manufacturing, Inc. has served the automotive, medical, telecommunications and electronic industry in our 20,000 square foot, climate controlled facility. Area Read more...
We manufacture a wide variety of equipment that is utilized in industries such as Solid Waste, Construction and Demolition, Ferrous and Non Ferrous recycling, Paper, Plastic and Cardboard Recycling, Environmental, Lawn and Landscape and Oil and Gas extraction. This equipment includes Roll Off and Hook Lift containers, Recycling Containers, Receiving Containers, Sludge Containers, Lugger Containers, Vacuum Containers, Flat Beds, Front Read more...