Erie Industrial Plastics, Inc. was established in 1994 as a small home-based plastic Read more [...]
TPT was created in November 2000 as a joint venture between Ainsworth Pet Nutrition (APN) and Moldsmiths. It was the perfect partnership with Ainsworth bringing their 67 years of passion for pet nutrition to the partnership, and Moldsmiths contributing a venerable track record in excellence in injection molding manufacturing along with their proprietary injection molding of food trade secrets. Since then, Targeted Pet Treats (TPT) has become known in the industry as one of the leading innovators in injection molding of food technology. Together with its trading partners, the company has had a hand in creating many of the most successful and pioneering products in the industry.
Our Products Are:
- Brand-Specific Pet Chew Toys
- Brand-Specific Pet Treats
- Precise and Repeatable
Injection Molding is very repeatable. That is, the second, hundredth, and thousandth part you produce is going to be virtually identical to the first one, etc. This is a wonderful characteristic when trying to produce Brand consistency and part reliability in high volume production. Injection Molding allows the customer to design a specific, exclusive product with a unique shape and to include their logo or brand identity. Our Innovation Team will design and then prototype the part to your specification.
- Initial prototype development is typically completed with Stereo lithography or SLA on a 3D printer using plastics such as ABS or PLA.
- In the next design phase, a prototype, injection mold tool is developed for an initial development round that ensures you are getting exactly what you have designed. This is where weight, color, texture and all aesthetics are honed to your satisfaction.
- Refining all details in the prototype injection mold tool prior to mass-production is the key to a successful launch and this is all done at our manufacturing plant. This is what sets us apart/above our competition when it comes to designing for you, your business, and your brand.