CNC Programmer Job in Polk, PA
Time Machine is currently seeking a CNC Programmer. In this role, the CNC Programmer will develop programs to be used on multiple types of milling and turning machines to maximize the production of the equipment, meet schedules and minimize the cost and waste in the process. The CNC programmer will assist machine operators in troubleshooting machining issues and being proactive in process improvements over areas of responsibility. The CNC Programmer will work closely with management, providing technical support in the operation of the Department.
- Program and troubleshoot various machine programs to ensure operation in a safe and efficient manner meeting customer needs.
- Suggest appropriate process improvements involving tooling and fixturing to maximize production.
- Work closely with Machine Shop management to verify capabilities and reconcile outcomes of production processes.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of programming knowledge preferred
- MasterCAM Software knowledge required
- Strong knowledge of speeds and feeds
- Strong CNC program troubleshooting
- Knowledge of tooling selection
- Superior computer and CAD/CAM skills
- Expertise in blueprint reading and GD&T
- Excellent skills in machining processes in a CNC environment
- Proficiency in reading CNC G-code Language
- A goal-oriented, success-driven attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Adaptability and ability to respond in a quick changing environment