Posted on May 21, 2021 by Matric Group
Computers & Electronics
Assembly Technicians must have good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions and pay attention to details is essential.
- Assembly Technicians who will perform a variety of duties to coat, assemble and/or visually inspect electronic components and products.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Manufacturing, assembly and/or soldering experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to concentrate on detailed projects.
- Average communication skills.
- Be proficient with various hand and power tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.